Python for Data
Intensive three month curriculum of Data and Python which will allow you to expand your toolset from only Excel and help you to advance your career.
When is the next course?
Next course starts on 16.1.2023!
Weekly: Monday + Thursday 16-18 CET timezone.
Applications are OPEN! Sign up using the button below.
How is the course organized?
In a small group of maximum 15 students in interactive environment with recorded sessions accessible later.
11 weeks with 22 sessions with great lecturers. In total over 44 hours of live content.
2 x 2 hours per week. One lesson focused on explaining the problems, second on hands on experience. Available lectors also between sessions.
After each topic, homeworks and exercises to ensure enough practice.
After finishing mandatory requirements a certificate of completion is issued.
How much does it cost?
Price for whole course is 599 EUR
Our goal is also to support Women+ on their way to IT and we want to give out some scholarships for those who really need it.
What topics are covered in the course?
Whole course is consisting of 4 larger thematic sections – data handling and cleaning, exploratory data analysis, introduction to machine learning and vizualization. By completing the course, you will:
- learn how to effectively use jupyter notebook
- learn how to source the data and prepare it programatically for the analysis
- learn how to perform exploratoratory data analysis and define conclusions
- learn how to explore and merge big datasets, prioritize information and find patterns
- become comfortable with the most popular python libraries: pandas, numpy, statsmodels, seaborn, scikit-learn and many more
- create interactive visualisations
- get a practical foundation and understanding of Machine Learning
- understand core statistical concepts in relation to Machine Learning
- learn basic Machine Learning algorithms and apply them on real world data
- learn and apply validation metrics for Machine Learning models
- create your final data projects that you can share with your future employer
You are not sure if the course is for you?
Set up a call with Tyna to discuss more at email@example.com.
Who are your teachers?
Overly excited Geospatial Data Scientist at EOX IT Services
Director of Data Science at Looping Group
After filling out the registration form, we will reach out to you via email in next days to confirm your spot in the course and send you an invoice.
After receiving the payment, we will send you all the access information and optional preparatory pre-course materials.
11 weeks with 22 lessons in total (16.1.2023 – 31.3.2023)
2×2 hours for sessions together per week. Additionally we highly suggest another few hours (2-6) for homework and practice.
Yes. One of two lectures each week will be hands-on with exercises. Also after each topic, a set of exercises will be available for home self-study.
The course will be taught in English.
Of course! You shall be granted a certificate of completion after completing mandatory requirements:
- Attending at least 80% of sessions
- Finishing two projects and their submission
Yes! If you are able to join the a session in the afternoon in CET timezone. Sessions will be recorded for rewatching later.