Terms and conditions of Unlock.IT
Kristyna Dolezalova, Josef-Fritsch-Weg 1, Vienna, 1020, Austria
Phone: +420 721579370
If you buy our products and services from us, our relationship will be governed by these terms, unless we individually agree otherwise.
I. HOW TO PURCHASE OUR COURSES
1. On our website you will find information about the courses and services, including the price.
2.. You can order the product by sending an application for the course.
3. Before sending the order, you can check and change your data.
4. We will confirm that your order has arrived by e-mail. Once we confirm your order and vacancy on a course, we will have a contract with us. Together with the confirmation we will issue and send you an invoice. Without confirmation you are not considered as our customer.
5. We send the invoice online to your e-mail.
6. If you do not pay the invoice when due, we can withdraw from our contract. Likewise, please keep in mind that if the invoice is overdue, we will not guarantee you a place (due to capacity reasons).
7. Courses are to be paid via bank transfer.
Participation in our courses is bound to your name.
If you decide to cancel your participation, inform us at email@example.com
Cancellation fees for canceling participation in the course are as follows:
– within 15 days (including) before the start of the course, we will refund you 100% of the price;
– 8 days (including) before the start of the course, we will refund you 50% of the price;
– less than 7 days before the start of the course, we do not refund the price, but please contact us anyway. We will try to solve it with you individually.
In case of cancellation of participation, we will refund the price of the course minus the relevant cancellation fee within 14 calendar days from sending the confirmation that we have received the notice of the cancellation.
The information that you will learn in our courses and that relates to clients or third parties is intended only for you. You agree to maintain confidentiality regarding them.
III. COPYRIGHT AND PERSONAL RIGHTS
You may use the learning materials you receive from us for your own development purposes. However, we ask for your understanding that these are author’s works intended only for you. Please do not spread them further so we do not have to deal with copyright infringement.
For privacy reasons, the event may not be recorded by you or otherwise captured without our express consent, even for personal use.
At our events, we might be taking photos for social media promotion and for our website. If you do not want to be captured at the event, write to us or contact the organizer or the photographer on the spot.
IV. HOW TO REPORT DEFECTS
If anything is not right, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the complaint tell us who you are, what product and why you are complaining and how you would like us to handle the complaint.
We will send you a written confirmation (complaint protocol) to your e-mail, which serves as a document for settling the claim. In the complaint protocol you will find: when you complained about the product or service, what defect you reported to us and what method of handling the complaint you would like.
If the defect can be removed, you can ask for a correction (addition) or a reasonable discount. If the defect cannot be removed, you can request a reasonable discount or withdraw from the contract with us, if this is not disproportionate to the nature of the matter.
We will decide on your complaint without unnecessary delay, within 30 days at latest. If we do not meet this deadline, you have the right to demand a reasonable discount on the product or withdraw from the contract with us.
If you are a consumer, you have the right to ask us to reimburse you for the costs that you reasonably incurred during the justified complaint. Ask us for reimbursement as soon as possible, no later than 1 month from the end of the period for making a claim, otherwise this right of yours will expire.
Please keep in mind that our products and services cannot be complained about in case they did not meet your subjective expectations.
We can change or supplement the wording of these terms and conditions.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, you can contact us at email@example.com
In Vienna, on 28 November 2022